Helping Seniors Stay at Home
Many seniors end up moving to care centers when they could really enjoy living at home if they had just a little extra care. Neighbors and family can provide some of this care, but even if family members live close, they usually cannot give all the care that elderly relatives need without jeopardizing their own careers and family relationships.
In-Home Care in Southwest Florida
You can call on Assisting Hands for a variety of in-home services, including personal care, housekeeping, cooking, laundry, companionship, and transportation services, as well as specialized care such as bathing and ambulation assistance. By hiring our skilled caregivers for these tasks, you will save in costs over hiring a registered nursing staff to perform these services. Our caregivers are fully licensed, background checked, and experienced. They love their jobs and offer kind, cheerful assistance to seniors living in Cape Coral, Fort Meyers, Estero, Bonita Springs, and Port Charlotte, Florida, and the surrounding areas.
At-Home Senior Care
- Bathing, Personal Grooming, and Dressing
- Ambulation (assistance moving from a chair to the bed, etc.)
- Light Housekeeping (including laundry, washing dishes, light cleaning, etc.)
- Cooking (including meal planning and meal preparation)
- Shopping and Errands (we can do grocery shopping and errands for you, or take you shopping)
- Travel Assistance (transportation to doctor appointments, social events, and more)
- Medication Reminders (daily or several times per day, as needed)
- Travel Companion (providing 24-hour care and assistance so you can vacation anywhere you want in comfort)